Sunday, June 29, 2008

my very first piano lesson

don't know why. suddenly i get interested in learning piano. maybe i am too boring. i don't know. so i start my piano lesson. :)


my very first piano lesson was conducted by miss lim yun hui, my super super dear sister.
i beg my sister to teach me one.

the lesson only last about 15 minutes i think or maybe less than 15 minutes.

it was becasue i could not tahan with her teaching style.
she focus on concept "S-I-T" in the lesson.

what does S-I-T stand for?
S for scold
I for insult
T for tease

thats the reason why the lesson only last less than 15 minutes.

i expected she would give me piano book like this and teach me


(she said this book is for grade 6 or grade 7 one, not for noob like me)

instead, she gave me this book and start the piano lesson

(obviuosly, this is for very very noob one)

-___________________-lll

ba ba ba, the lesson start liaw lo.

she taught me from the basic one. how to play the do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do correctly. she said i have to learn that because it is really very cacat and cali if i use only one finger to play all do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti-do... maku

during the lesson, the words that most frequent come out from my sis mouth is
"ngaiti lo, how could u do this"
"walao eh, even kids also can play better than u la"
"waiseh, u are really wasting my time"
oi, stupiak u really wan learn one ka?"

itu la my sister -__________-lll

actually, stil got a lot interesthing thingy wanna share here, but lazy write liaw, maybe when i free i will edit this post again. see la, i am really lazy now

lets skip to my learning outcomes:
let watch this









i swear that i m the one who is playing not my sister.

3 comments:

greenie said...

reli funny lo~~

Anonymous said...

Cute sister! :D

FarA said...

all d best in ur piano lesson =)
it's fun i tell u. lol
tho the S-I-T rules applied there by ur sisther =p =p

oh well. patience ^^