Thursday, July 31, 2008

bye bye holiday hello sem 2

it been one month since i last updated my blog. i had been squeezing my brain since last month because i don wanna leave this blog just like that. cannot blame me ba, i don know why recently miri is so peaceful? no people commit suicide, no fire, no car accident to let me write in limyunsiang.blogspot.com

ok, so i decided to write a conclusion for my holiday and a warmful welcome to my new semester in curtin.

what i had done in my one month holiday? yes, i had alot of "my-first-time" in the holiday.

for the first time i witness people commit suicide, because of financial problem and pressure of life ( http://limyunsiang.blogspot.com/2008/06/circumstance-of-naik-harga.html )



and for the first time i saw kebakaran, when i arrive the scene, i shockkkkked because the house that on fire is my friend's house. and i didnt know that good is the bomba in cleaning the scene until that day.. the "bomba and penyelamat"

(http://limyunsiang.blogspot.com/2008/07/fire.html)




and my first piano lesson that conducted by miss limyunhui. remember? the rules that she applied? S-I-T that stands for Scold-Insult-Tease GREAT!!

( http://limyunsiang.blogspot.com/2008/06/dont-know-why.html)



my first oversea trip with my friend. we went to brunei. the trip was nice because i came back with three big packets of skittles :)



and for the first time i went fishing with my friends, i just followed them go fishing. went fishing for twice. guess how many fish we got? malu and sorry and paiseh to tell you people, we got none fish GREAT good job to bong, adam, and kenny




the most happiest thing in the holiday is definitely the my favourite NBA player kevin garnett won himself a champion ring. congrats to garnett and boston celtics.



and i helped my mom to do some housework. yes i did help my mom to do. i swear that i am not lying.


and i go play kite with friends. it very the fun playing kite. remember the 老王?R.I.P may you rest in peace.


AND

i went for a haircut and it gave my fellow friend a big surprise, yay yay.

before

after

ok, let talk about my new semester.
before the new semester starts, as usual, RM 10800 gone, wtf??
receipt of paying 10800


and i don know why student ID become like this? become 3 pieces, kesian my broken student ID, ok fine RM 50 gone soon. GREAT




the first problem in my new semester is my timetable. what the hell, i will be having my first class at 8 am every monday, tuesday, wednesday and also firday. walao eh, kikkkkkkkkk enaugh lo, 8 am class?

the second problem is there is no more " annie-kitchen" in curtin's cafeteria. i heard people say a pakistan man rent the stall and he will be selling pakistan food. what the hell, feel dulan cause i used to buy the " fried-rice + egg" at annie kitchen cause the price is only RM 3.00... now? no more



the third problem is the ENGINEERING FOUNDATION PROCESSES AND DESIGN 100.
the "f**kest" subjest i have ever had. need to do 4 tasks every week..... yes 4 tasks every week. maku!!!!!



the fourth problem is i cannot stand the way my engineering programming's lecturer talking. cant understand lo.

so far, all is negative thing in my new semester, no positive things.

2 comments:

jianH said...

1.nothing to write about? u not creative enaf la

2.sometimes u really deserve a SIT session bah

3.i regret i din buy skittles in bru

4.boston got give u money or benefits when they won champion mer? =p

5.u actually took a before-after photo on your hair, good.. Gonna miss the before version of you

6.soli no more dan chao fan+egg now, hurts when I think about this too

cync said...

hahaha, hilarious post. lol. great for my morning blues..