Monday, July 20, 2009

online ordering pizza

first time of trying online ordering pizza


first, i get myself register at https://www.pizzahutonline.com.my/ and then log in to my account.


then i made order. i noticed that the price of online ordering pizza is lower than the normal price.


then choose the flavour for my pizzasssss. coooool

i can have add-ons too. if don wan to have any, then terus click on the "view order / checkout"


then review my order.


then key in my contact number and select the method of payment. i choose cash.


then summary for my order informing me that my orders will be delivered to my house in 30 minutes.

30 minutes later,

now, makan

3 comments:

XiU_cH@n said...

ya ya! they got d buy 1 free 1 offer. super cheap!

Quality Pizza Delivery said...

Hi all,

Ordering your favorite pizza online is fast becoming the latest rage. Big chains that can support the infrastructure are now accepting online orders via their web sites and even smaller pizzarias and small franchises are getting in on this act through online companies oriented toward online order taking. Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

In order to buy and sell with a minimal quantity of risk, you should speed up your forex trading, as far as possible. Essentially, you must strive to make related transactions while in comparable situations, constantly. This can produce a reliable method which will really cut down on the chance involved with buying and selling. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Photoggap7[/url]