Saturday, December 22, 2007

22 dec 2007

due to connection problem, i could not update my blog last few days. i have tried to go CC to update. but the nearest CC is at e-mart there.

so, what i want to share here is about my latest problem.

it is financial problem.

seriously.

i have been facing this problem after coming back from KK.
( that trip membunuh my wallet like hell )

what more kesian is i owe my best best friend, danny wong seong ching RM 15
friend like danny will never say: never mind la, no need to pay, fifteen only bah, tell me if u need money.

what i have to do to solve this problem?

sell my Honda? no, how can i sell my wife.

go to rob? i dont dare
go to steal my mum's money? my hand is not long enough
go to tarik the ATM machine? my Honda 1.5 is not able to do this

someone help me please.

( i hope danny wong seong ching is reading this, and he can understand my problem.)

p/s: danny, you are my best friend!! nothing can break our freindship, right?

2 comments:

Danny said...

When u owe me money??!!
OR u stole the money from my wallet...
Then u feel guilty...

+++kenny+++ said...

lolz...
siang,
this cara also useful ,
hahaha
nex time u ambil ppl de money liao ,ask them read ur blog lo
hahaha