Sunday, December 23, 2007

my problem (part 2)

miracle!!

danny read what i write in the previous post. he is really my best best best best friend.

yesterday, i wanted to return him the RM 15.

he said: its ok. RM 15. fifteen only bah. las time i drop RM 50 also lazy to pick it up la. what can i do with the RM 15?

the day before this, my kewangan is -15 (walan eh, negative), now my kewangan is 0. i have no money and i dont owe anyone money.

i dont need to think how to return money. now i have to think how to earn money.

celaka the flowers. i dont know how to describe the celaka-ness of the flowers behind my house.

my father planted the flowers.

before he plant, the ground was fulled with grasses. and every time when i bankrap, i will automatically go to cut the grasses then ask money from my father.

now, no more grasses to let me earn my extra pocket money.

i feel like want to kill the flowers and let the grasses grow again. the more grasses the better.

no money, then no roti john
no money, then no handphone credit
no money, then NBA magazinessssss, no more dunks, no more XXL, no more slam, no more jumpshoots. walan eh

1 comment:

greenie said...

u can work k~ lol
sa sa~ hahahhahaha
take care.