Monday, March 24, 2008

man's dream

what a perfect man should have? a house of course,
and a car.
the car is not a toyota or honda. just like toyota and honda, the car is made in japan and famous. its T-A-M-I-Y-A !!!!



yes, every perfect man should have a tamiya.
tamiya, used to be my favourite toy.

and every perfect man should have a sad story before he can achieve his dream.
heres mine.

i remember that when i was 7 or 8, my father promised to buy me my very 1st tamiya car if i not kena rotan or kena marah by my super super dearest mummy for three days.

in order to get the tamiya and become a perfect man, i put my man's pride aside, listen to every of her single word, and abandon my ORIGINAL STYLE in doing whatever i like in my own way, and pray that the 3 days (might be my worst and style-less day in my entire life) can passssss fast, real fast.

what could i do? i was just 7 or 8. not afford to buy myself a RM 29.90 tamiya.

finally, i am 19 now....

you all must be assuming that i afford to buy myself a tamiya now.

sorry, you are wrong, i have grown up only, not my wallet.

what i afford to buy is not...




my favourite tamiya..

but...


its JIALI. (known as chong guo huo). the selling price is RM 4.50
see the cali BB logo, does it mean that JIALI is only suitable for BaBy only?? i dont know.

2 comments:

+++kenny+++ said...

so, u got the tamiya rite,
i mean when u was 7 years old....
or ur dad broke the promise ?

jianH said...

JIALI... NOT!


should b cali...