Sunday, April 12, 2009

flooooooooood ba

if someone come and tell me that "hey, malaysia terletak pada garisan khatulistiwa, jadi malaysia bebas dari bencana alam"..... i will give him this, mlm !! -__-

the thoery that we learnt from the geography text book is totally wrong. malaysia rich of bencana alam actually.

i think every mirian stil remember the landslide that happened few months ago. yes, the landslide happened for twice in january. no one was killed or got injured in the second one, but 2 men were killed in the first landslide.

landslide

today, the bencana alam visit miri again. this time, flood visit miri instead of landslide. i got to see krokop also kena flood for the very first time in my life.

i took some photos when i was on the way going back home. i took the photos near the boulevard round-about there. maku, kuat traffic jam at the round-about there, took me about 15 minutes to reach home. my mama called me, she worry that the laoya myvi that i am driving will flow away.
kuat jam


dunno is lake or road -__-


macam sungai kopi miri


i reach my home safely after 15 minutes. but there were still some surprise waiting for me. see this
walao eh, go back home also welcomed by water


nasib laoya myvi wont sink into water.
but when driving on the water,
the sound that produced by engines same as aeroplane leh
so cooool, vrooooom!!


my papa's leg. cant even see his feet at all.


nearly go into the motor of my auto-gate liaw,
duno will rosak or not

nasib the condition of my house not very serious. if not, u gonna see me staying at pusat bulan sabit merah in the following days. lol. but then, my uncle's house which is just next to mine, got kik abit lo, let see

mau masuk rumah sudah


my mama

mirians have been suffering this ki siao weather for few weeks already. sien, always suddenly rain. conclusion is the weather spoil my tuition free week. i cant study at all cos if the sudden rain and thunder and the storm. sien how to pass my fluid mechanic 230 midterm ?

susah jadi mirian, live on land need to worry about flood, live on canadi hill need to worry about landslide

i think thats all for this post. don wan write liaw. off my computer now, who knows later kena thunder? who knows??? gosh, thunder again,

4 comments:

MR.pink-eclipse said...

lol,i like ur writing style...sibeh funny 1...+u!^^

XiU_cH@n said...

walao! u super fast write bout d flood post liao! juz happen oni leh. hahaaha!

Unknown said...

my house also flooded... water flow into the living room, kitchen, toilet.. my god.. been cleaning for 3 hours le but yet still left with lots of dirt there..

MarvinmEnG said...

Malaysia is known as Easy-Flood Country? the Sepang F1 competition..also one of the flood case...Take k, bro!