Saturday, April 4, 2009

happy qing ming festival, 清明节快乐

qing ming festival falls on 4th april, saturday.

every year, i follow my family to go to my grandparents grave to CELEBRATE qing ming festival. this is the only day i can show how filial i am. lol.

we went to my grandparents grave early in the morning to avoid the traffic jam.
my grand pa and grand ma grave
( limyunhui was sitting there and like being in her own house )


the god of the land, hou tu.


things that going to burn for grand pa and grand ma.
of course my tupperware bottle is not included.


foods for grand pa and grand ma =)

everytime me and limyunhui were ordered to put the "white paper" thingy on the grave.
i also don't know for what use. people order i just put lo.

read from left to right.
思思亭
思恩亭
si en ting, not si si ting.

my grand pa and grand ma had already passed away before i was born. so, i never see them. but still, i love my grand pa and grand ma.

"ah gong ah ma, rest in peace ba"

i am here to wish every one happy qing ming festival
恭祝大家清明节快乐!!!

6 comments:

jianH said...

right to left la...

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for that singular make. The prices seeking the sneakers were approximately 250 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros are all over 180 pounds on every page. But finally I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hello dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the velcros are about 320 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous model. The prices as regards the sneakers were all over 230 dollars on every page. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you tell me about these?