Wednesday, May 14, 2008

just an accident

tuesday, play basketball. i fell down. this time more kik, not like the type that i used to fall down.

this time, my head knocked so so hard to the ground. so hard? u might ask how hard...
lets c how my classmate describe the moment my head kiss the ground.

"so loud ba... it sounds like a big rock fall on the ground leh" said danson (my classmate)
imagine how hard lo

after i went back home, my head got more n more pain lo. then i tak tahan. i told my parents. then they said bring me go see doctor in the next day.



thanks god,,, nothing, happen to my head or the bone inside my head.

i want to thank my family... oh no, nt family, shud be parent only, since i think my sis doesnt even know what happen to my head. thank my parent. as they are the one who paid for this treatment.

and my friends, thanks for ur concern.

and thank the monyet, monyet SOUNDS like concern very much (dunno real or not la :P) that keep asking my head's condition. n ask me to update her about my condition n the weather reminder, n bla bla bla.... thank you!!

and to the one who make me fall down, i nver blame u. and don blame urself, it just an accident ma... don need aplogize again n again. u have been forgiven liaw.

and lastly,

sorry to my papa and mama

sorry

sorry

sorry

let you worry about me again and again

No comments: