Monday, May 12, 2008

M-A-L-U for twice

i was bankrap in the end of las month (as usual).

the clever me recall that i stil got some 人民币... i stil got the 人民币 due to the lazyness to go any shopping in shang hai.

so, immediately, i went to gorek and gorek and gorek, count and count and count again. maku, only 人民币 26 元 left.

26 元 = 13 零吉....... -___-lll ..... ok fine, RM 13 is better than none.

so quickly, i went to the money changer at imperial there.
i asked the ah-moi at the money changer there

below is pur conversation:

me: X-cusss me, boleh ka saya guna duit china tukar jadi duit malaysia?
(i was so polite that time)
the rude ah-moi: huh? tak ada, tak ada (she didnt even look at me)
me: ya, saya mahu guna duit china tukar jadi duit malysia? (she huh ma, i tot she didnt listen clearly, so repeat lo)............... (stil, i was very polite)
the rude ah-moi: TAK ADA...!! (maku, she increase her volume)
me: ok, thank- kiuuuuuuuuu (wat to do, continue standing there let her to make me malu meh)

then, was in my mind is" cheh, not just u this laoya money changer ma... boulevard got oso"
so, immediately, i went to boulevard.
ah moi again, this time is ah-moi chinese, wao, i say lucky, at least chinese not so rude ma...

below is our conversation:
me: 请问我可以用人民币换马币吗?
chinese ah-moi:太少的话我们不换,
(she noticed that i was holding a very very little bit of 人民币)
me:这样不用紧,谢谢 (i got wat she mean,... kena malu again)

til now, the 人民币 stil at me here, who need 人民币?

seriuosly, i neeeeeeeeeed moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: