Monday, May 5, 2008

just a late post about my shang hai trip

i failed to larikan diri of the shang hai trip ( seriuosly, i don wan to go the MAKU cold country at all, during winter somemore, but my sis and parents insist as one of the family members, i have to go)


during the trip; what came out of my mouth most is " i wanna go home... i wanna go home..."

lets talk about shang hai, compare to miri (also a city ba), shang hai is much nicer (except the wheather),

these are few photos tht i took at brunei airport.
i took my lunch there, celaka ba, so so so 难吃, price: around RM 13.00...#$%$^$#$%#$%


i arrived at the airport around 2 pm. and my flight is at 06.45 pm ba, what to do? cari CC la. ya i found one CC there.

(look nice right... but see the picture below)

(maku, RM 6.50 only half an hour)
but what to do? i was really boring that time, so just ask money from my papa (as he is one of them who force me to go shang hai ba) after i got the com, the first thing of course msn la (altough i don like chatting, most of my friends in msn should know this)


oya, i termasuk the muslim prayer room when i was looking for washroom, cos the prayer room really look like washroom maa ( no offence k), very the M-A-L-U, enter the prayer room and look for toilet bowl -_____-lll



(look like washroom right)

just skip to shang hai la ( as all of the airhostness were like dunno-how-to-describe )

the very first thing after i arrive shang hai pudong international aiport is........... kena marah by the policeman.
i took some photos at the place that "camera" ia not allowed.... maku!!! but so what... he juz didnt know that i came from miri, and mirian never obey laws k,

so , i just continue take photo nia la,





the luggages of a family (4 members)
not 夸张 liaw k. bring a lot of jackets and winter clothes.

the trip... what i can remember is i visitted many places (don expect me to remember the name of the place).


(the man looks like a killer ba)



classic starbucks

classic coffee bean

shang hai chopsticks shop

(no somking ???)

superman shop.. maku, someone said "他有问题吗?" when i was taking this photo.

my friends ordered me to take photos of snows, na here it is, under my shoes



1 comment:

Danny said...

u don hv shout box, but i still can comment...